April 02, 2020

It was just a small talk between me and Sha when I said I need someone new in my life. She said your name and I instantly respond "T? kalau dia aku nak" while giggling. I giggled because never in my life I thought that it would ever happen, in fact I do not think that it was even possible at all. Little did I know, it was that conversation and my thoughtless response that brings us together. How funny life works. 

On 06th November at 1230 am, you sent your first message to me through Instagram. "Epa". That was the only thing that you sent. I replied to your message the next morning at 6 am not knowing my life is gonna change. But I am so grateful that I replied to your message because it was one of the best decision I've made in my life. It's been five months since we first talked to each other but I swear to god I feel like I've known you forever. 

I love how we spent our days talking about our dreams and goals in life. It's something I've never  done with anyone else before. I love how you share your thoughts when I ask you stuffs even if it's regarding all those girly things. I love how you feel like a best friend I can certainly talk about anything, but you are also a boyfriend I can lean my head to your shoulder when life makes me feel so tired and you will pat me on the head. I love the fact that we are so different from each other but somehow so compatible.

Everyday I look forward to talk to you. Time spent with you is the time I will always cherish. All those pains in the chest, all those tears I cried before feels like nothing now. I am no longer heartbroken ever since you came. We are currently preparing for our wedding. I am amazed with how my life turns out but I believe Allah is indeed the best planner. Alhamdulillah for your existence in my life, alhamdulillah for your mother & family, and alhamdulillah for everything.