October 07, 2020

I resigned from my position at Park Rite last month. Last friday is my last day working there. I feel so free and easy now that I am no longer working there. But to be honest, I love my colleagues there. I'm... 


Sorry..


I'm finding the right words to put all my thoughts into. 


Ever since I resigned from my position in ATA, I've been having a hard times. I've changed my job from one place to another. Not sure what I'm looking for in a company, or maybe I would rather just stay at home. I no longer have passion in doing my job. Back then when I was in Ata, I am enjoying every single tasks given to me, even if the tasks take my time for days. I'm lazy in the morning, counting days for the weekend, but still I wake up and go to work everyday, happily.


Happily.


I think that's the difference between my previous job and my current job. I came to KL not knowing what's ahead of me. It's like a gambling, I just came thinking that everything is gonna work out fine. That I'm gonna be okay, and no matter what life throws at me, I will always be fine. But to be honest, life is hard now. It is so stressful that I broke down frequently. I spent my nights with sayang almost everyday, I cook for him right after work so we can have dinner together, in the car. We'll talk about life and I broke down almost every time.


What am I looking for?


I do not know. I keep looking but would never find one until I find one. I guess that's how it's gonna be for now.