October 14, 2020

 Life is a struggle.


To be honest, when I was staying with my parents back then in JB, we always quarrel. I feel like I always make them sad, angry & disappointed with me or about me. I always feel like the only right thing to do is to get out of the house & be independent. Live perhaps a little far from them so you don't have to make them sad with your existence. To give each other the feeling of missing when we no longer see each other faces everyday.


But..


The ugly truth is.. It is not easy. The feeling of missing when we were no longer together in a place I called my home, it makes me miserable, Ma. I miss you. I miss Abah. I miss Iqah. I miss Adik & I miss Wan. I no longer have a place I called my home each time I'm coming back from work. I just have a place to crash in, to sleep and to rest. I didn't have a home. I wished I can turn back time and make different decision.


Be careful what you wished for.  Because when it comes true, you wonder if it is really what you wished for?