January 14, 2021

 Hello,


I try to make it compulsory for me to write everyday. I got married last year. Actually, we got married. 24th December 2020, that's my akad nikah date. Alhamdulillah, it went well, not exactly like how I planned, it wasn't perfect which makes it perfect. I'm on the edge of breaking down on the day of the wedding but alhamdulillah, we managed to pull it off. Thank God, without you I couldn't do it. 


I'm living with my husband now in a duplex apartment. This is our first home. Speaking of home.. Honestly, being in a marriage life wasn't all sweet & beautiful. It's a struggle to be with a different person with different characteristics, different way of doing things, different point of view and many other differences, living in the same home. Or perhaps it's just me..


10 more days it will be our first month being together. I really wanna be a good wife to my husband. A really good wife. One that provides meal, one that become the source of happiness to the husband, one that ease the burden of the husband. But I constantly feel like I am not enough. No matter what I do, no matter how hard I tried, I will never be enough. And maybe for someone, there is no enough.